May 16, 2010

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

prom was definately a hit at the geisha house in Santa ana. i noticed the majority of the girls who attended wore jewel toned dresses; red, purple, blue, turquoise. rarely anyone wore white or any nude color. 
i am sad to say that it is my last school dance @ my school. it was definately worth the wait & the hard effort that went into lookkkkkkknnn gooooooooooood ;)

 Blue dress i had picked out at the Irvine Spectrum :) i am happy to say
that NO ONE had the same dress as me. it was intially $100+ but i got it for $80
I managed to do my own hair & it came out pretty good!
 i just managed to do a 'messy' side bun which came out not messy as i intended. 
my shoes were from Macys & they were 25% off! so i only had to pay 25% :)
mission accomplished.
 Just some of the girls & I. 

I was just fooling around with my hair the night before my prom and this is what i came up with!
i just did two pony tails & i clipped it around my head for the 'milk-maid' style & put gold chain rubberheadband! (sorry they are blurry pics)



My $5 ring & $8 bracelet from F21

No comments:

Post a Comment