Mar 22, 2010

Beginning of something new

hey everyone! so i just created a blog not too long ago! i created one in hopes of sharing my creative ideas HOPEFULLY on a daily basis. as of now, my camera is unavailable because my sister brought it to korea! but as of now i will be posting my favorite clothes! i also fixed my labtop so all of my pictures got erased :( so i have to start from scratch, but thats okay. i will be showing updates about my outfits, friends outfits, etc etc.
I am obsessed with Carey Mulligans dress! she couldn't have pulled it off any better than she did at the Academy Awards. she makes designers proud!
I would kill to wear this outfit.
SJP just might be the sex of the city. she is aging beautifully. hopefully i will too :)
I love/hate this girl. idc about the criticisms she got about this dress, but i'm in love with it. i've been noticing alot of beige/neutrals this season. it's a shame i can't pull the color off since i am so pale! ode to summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment