Jun 7, 2010

What formal?....WINTER formal!

Hello everyone! This post is about my high school winter formal. to say the least, it was the best winter formal i've ever had. this is not the formal of my official high school, but my old high school (i had to leave sophomore year). It was a great reunion with my best friends, and seeing countless old faces was priceless. I am sad i never appreciated prior school dances, but without a doubt, i do not take them for granted.

Excuse the poor picture quality, and my facial discoloration. it was the end
of the dance and all my makeup wore off :(
I managed to do my own hair (i do my own hair for every dances) and the only style
i know how to do is a curled & braided updo!





Dress: Cutesy Girl
Shoes: Nine West
Bracelet: forever 21
Earrings: Aerie

No comments:

Post a Comment